Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stencils design onto cloth as outline for tufting: Staples stencil around stencil cylinder.
- 2) Lays marking bar in holder.
- 3) Mounts roll of cloth on machine brackets, threads cloth between stencil and marking bar, and laps cloth around takeup roller.
- 4) Places weights on marking bar to hold bar against cloth.
- 5) Starts machine that draws cloth between stencil and marking bar, transferring design in paraffin to cloth.
- 6) Doffs rolls of stenciled cloth from delivery end of machine.
Is being a "STAMPER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STAMPER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STAMPER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STAMPER II"
Job Number: 9783