Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stacks or unstacks lumber to load or unload kiln car to level of lumber table: Starts conveyor that carries lumber onto kiln car in layers, drops stickers between layers, or removes dried lumber from car.
- 2) Straightens lumber on conveyor for even flow onto stack, using handhook.
- 3) May record data such as thickness, grade, length, and quantity of lumber stacked.
- 4) May drive kiln car to transfer lumber car to kiln or storage.
- 5) May tend machine that stacks inspected boards in layers of specified width prior to further processing and be designated Stacker.
- 6) When concerned only with unloading kiln cars, may be designated Unstacker.
Is being a "STACKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STACKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STACKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STACKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 9762