Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cares for horses and mules to protect their health and improve their appearance: Waters animals and measures, mixes and apportions feed and feed supplements according to feeding instructions.
- 2) Washes, brushes, trims and curries animals' coats to clean and improve their appearance.
- 3) Inspects animals for disease, illness, and injury and treats animals according to instructions.
- 4) Cleans animals' quarters and replenishes bedding.
- 6) Unloads and stores feed and supplies.
- 7) May whitewash stables, using brush.
- 8) May clean saddles and bridles.
- 11) May be designated according to animal cared for as Horse Tender; Mule Tender; Stallion Keeper.
Is being a "STABLE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STABLE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STABLE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STABLE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 9759