Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends unit of band building machine that rolls squeegee and gum strip onto ply stock: Lifts rolls of gum strip and squeegee onto letoff rods of machine and threads stock through series of guide rollers.
- 2) Lifts bias-cut ply stock from conveyor to apron of machine.
- 3) Turns setscrews to adjust apron guide and provide even application of squeegee and gum on ply stock.
- 4) Starts machine to run squeegee and gum onto ply stock and to accumulate ply stock in festoon for BAND BUILDER.
- 5) Splices each succeeding section of ply stock to previous one by hand to form continuous strip.
Is being a "SQUEEGEE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SQUEEGEE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SQUEEGEE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SQUEEGEE TENDER"
Job Number: 9756