"SPRING INSPECTOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes springs from conveyor belt and inspects them for defects, such as missing or bent leaves, clips, and bushings, and excessive spacing between leaves: Measures spring dimensions to verify specifications, using rule and micrometer.
- 2) Marks spring to indicate defects, using crayon.
- 3) Notifies supervisor when springs indicate specified types and quantity of defects that require rework.
- 4) Separates and stacks defective and acceptable springs.
- 5) Straightens defective springs, using hammer.
Is being a "SPRING INSPECTOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRING INSPECTOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRING INSPECTOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRING INSPECTOR II"
Job Number: 9742