"SPRING INSPECTOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and tests leaf-springs for conformance to specifications: Verifies curvature of leaf, using template.
- 2) Tests leaf in load tester by inserting springs into apparatus equipped with gauge that registers amount of leaf distortion to determine if springs meet load requirements.
- 3) Discards defective leaves.
- 4) Tends machine that bombards steel shot against leaf spring and measures indentations in leaf, using curvature gauge.
- 5) Records test results for quality control purposes.
- 6) Observes spring assembly operations to ensure parts are assembled according to specifications.
- 7) Discusses with supervisor changes in machine setup or assembly operations to improve product or simplify operations.
- 8) Stops machine to inspect and test faulty productions and changes or aligns dies, using machinist's tools.
Is being a "SPRING INSPECTOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRING INSPECTOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRING INSPECTOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRING INSPECTOR I"
Job Number: 9741