"SPRING FORMER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to form leaf-type spring leaves: Installs upper and lower dies in machine, following leaf spring, using handtools.
- 2) Positions heated leaf blank onto lower die, using tongs.
- 3) Depresses pedal or pulls lever to force dies together, forming curved leaf.
- 4) Immerses leaf in quenching oil for cooling and hardening if machine does not perform this function automatically.
- 5) May heat leaf blanks in furnace and form them by hand.
Is being a "SPRING FORMER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRING FORMER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRING FORMER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRING FORMER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 9740