Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and fastens coil springs in wire frames to form box spring units for beds or chairs: Lays bed of crossed wiring in jig and clinches or wires coil springs to wiring.
- 2) Fastens tops of coils together with tie wires or metal clips.
- 3) Clips edge wire to tops of outside coil springs, using clipping tool.
- 4) Cuts protruding ends of wires, using pliers.
- 5) May staple springs to wooden frame individually or as assembled unit, using stapler.
- 6) May attach channel-shaped rim to top coils of bedsprings by crimping edges of channel together over wire, using handtools.
- 7) May be designated according to type of spring as Bedspring Assembler; Chair-Spring Assembler; Cushion-Spring Assembler.
Is being a "SPRING ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRING ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRING ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRING ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 9733