Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that spreads and cuts glutinous material, such as glue and gelatin, into sheets for drying: Opens valve to allow glutinous material to spread onto conveyor belt or onto tray.
- 2) Starts conveyor belt to move material through chilling tunnel to congeal, or cuts off material, using knife, when tray is filled.
- 3) Turns on cooling system in chilling tunnel, observes thickness of congealed material, and regulates flow of material onto conveyor belt to ensure specified thickness.
- 4) Starts knives that cut congealed material into sheets of specified length and machine that deposits sheets onto drying frames.
- 5) Stacks drying frames or trays of glutinous material onto handtruck and pushes handtruck to drying compartments.
- 6) May tend equipment to dry glutinous material.
Is being a "SPREADING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPREADING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPREADING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPREADING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9731