Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Impregnates fiberglass matting and other fabric materials with resin compounds for use in laminating plastic products: Places cellophane or wax paper on worktable and spreads resin compounds over sheet evenly with hand spreader.
- 2) Places precut fabric matting on resin and rolls it with wire-mesh-covered roller to saturate matting.
- 3) May weigh specified quantities of plastics ingredients on scale and dump them into containers for use in molding plastic products.
- 4) May pour premixed resins into saturating tank and thread fabric through rollers of impregnating machine to prepare material for laminating.
- 5) May cut specified patterns from impregnated fabric, using template, hand shears, and knife.
Is being a "SPREADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPREADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPREADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPREADER"
Job Number: 9727