Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends spray-painting machine that automatically applies lettering, diagrams, or designs on products, such as speedometer faces, automobile steering-wheel hubs, and radio or television control knobs: Places workpiece in masking jig and depresses pedal to clamp workpiece against stencil mask.
- 2) Depresses pedal to spray exposed area of workpiece through mask.
- 3) Removes product from jig and examines coating for smears, runs, incomplete painting, and similar flaws.
- 4) Removes and places paint saturated masks in mask-washing machine for cleaning.
- 5) May record production.
Is being a "SPRAY-PAINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRAY-PAINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRAY-PAINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRAY-PAINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9724