Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that spray protective coating of lacquer inside cans: Adjusts lever to center spraying nozzle in can-holding pocket.
- 2) Starts machine and observes spraying process as cans revolve on holding turret.
- 3) Pulls cans from discharge line and inspects coating for conformity to specifications.
- 4) Stops machine and removes jammed cans manually or with tongs.
- 5) Cleans excess lacquer from spray nozzle and machine, using solvent and brush.
- 6) May adjust machine and spraying mechanism, using wrenches.
- 7) May regulate oven temperature to ensure uniform drying.
- 8) May mix lacquer spray solution, according to formula, and fill machine reservoirs.
Is being a "SPRAY-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRAY-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRAY-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRAY-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 9723