Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and adjusts spray-paint guns and paint-mixing machines, using handtools: Disassembles spray gun, using wrenches.
- 2) Cleans parts in gasoline or other solvent.
- 4) Replaces valves, jets, and other worn or broken parts.
- 5) Attaches new hose to guns.
- 6) Turns thumbscrews, nuts, and other controls on gun to adjust jets and nozzles.
- 7) Repairs agitators of paint-mixing equipment.
- 8) May mix paints and lacquers, using paddle or electric shaker-agitator, scales, and viscosity cups.
- 9) May order parts and materials to maintain inventory levels.
Is being a "SPRAY-GUN REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPRAY-GUN REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPRAY-GUN REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPRAY-GUN REPAIRER"
Job Number: 9718