Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes soil from garments, using either of following methods: Examines garment to detect lint, loose threads, and soiled areas.
- 2) Brushes lint and loose threads from garment.
- 3) Sponges soiled areas with sponge or cloth saturated with cleaning fluid or soap and water.
- 4) Removes excess fluid or soap from garment, using damp cloth.
- 5) Spreads garment on bench or table to dry.
- 6) Examines garment for soiled area and places garment on buck of machine.
- 7) Depresses pedal to force steam through buck and hose and guides nozzle of hose over soiled area.
- 8) Releases pedal to stop steam and depresses pedal to circulate hot air through buck and hose to dry garment and prevent formation of cleaning rings.
- 9) May clean and dry soiled garments, using spray gun.
- 10) May trim excess material from seams and frayed edges of garment, using scissors.
- 11) May hang garments on hangers.
- 12) May attach tags and labels to garments.
Is being a "SPOT CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPOT CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPOT CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPOT CLEANER"
Job Number: 9702