Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds bare or insulated wire onto spools preparatory to shipment or further processing: Positions empty spool in machine.
- 2) Threads wire from supply spool or coil through distributor, tension guides, and secures end to empty spool or bobbin and starts machine.
- 3) Observes machine which automatically winds wire and shuts off when specified amount of wire has been wound.
- 4) Cuts wire after specified length has been wound, using wirecutters.
- 5) May butt-weld ends of wire to form continuous strand.
- 6) May locate and mark defective insulation during winding process, using spark tester.
- 7) May wind insulation yarn.
- 8) May be designated according to product wound as Cable Spooler.
Is being a "SPOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9699