Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Joins strips of undeveloped film and winds film onto reels for subsequent processing, using splicing device and bench winder: Places one roll of film on spindle and another at end of splicer.
- 2) Positions ends of each roll in splicing device.
- 3) Depresses pedal to trim ends and form joint, or perforates film, using hand punch.
- 4) Depresses pedal to drive staples into ends of film, pushes switch to lower heat-sealing head over film ends, or applies adhesive tape over joint to splice film ends.
- 5) Removes film from splicing device and winds film on reel, using bench winder.
- 6) Places film in container.
- 9) strips before splicing and be designated Slitter, Processed Film.
Is being a "SPLICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPLICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPLICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPLICER"
Job Number: 9676