Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mixes, rolls, cuts, and grinds raw materials into chips used to marbleize vinyl and asphalt asbestos floor tile: Weighs out specified quantities of materials, such as limestone, resins, and asbestos fibers, and dumps them into hopper of mixer.
- 2) Starts mixer and adjusts temperature controls to attain specified consistency of material.
- 3) Dumps materials from mixers onto conveyor that conveys material into calenders that roll materials to prescribed thickness.
- 4) Presses pedal to activate knife that automatically cuts material into slabs.
- 5) Loads slabs onto conveyor that moves them through drying oven and dumps them into grinders to form chips.
Is being a "SPLASH-LINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPLASH-LINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPLASH-LINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPLASH-LINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9672