Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SPIRAL-TUBE WINDER to fabricate paper cores or tubes: Inspects tubes, ejected from winding machine, for defects, such as excess glue and open seams.
- 2) Wraps cord around specified number of tubes and ties tubes into bundles.
- 3) Loads tubes on truck or stacks them on floor.
- 4) Mounts new reels of paper on machine spindle, using hoist, assists in installing cutting saw and other machine parts, and fills glue reservoir.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "SPIRAL-TUBE-WINDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPIRAL-TUBE-WINDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPIRAL-TUBE-WINDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPIRAL-TUBE-WINDER HELPER"
Job Number: 9671