"SPIRAL SPRING WINDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine which coils light gauge metal strips or wire around rotating spindle to form springs used in clocks, watches, and instruments: Threads end of specified length of wire or strip along fixed peg or between guide blocks or rolls and through slot of spindle.
- 2) Starts machine to rotate spindle that winds wire into coil.
- 3) Examines coil for conformance with specifications.
- 4) May tend machine that automatically threads wire through guides and into slot of spindle.
- 5) May feed automatic shear or punch cutter to cut wire or strip to specified length.
- 6) May record number of springs wound.
- 7) May specialize in coiling hairsprings and be designated Hairspring Winder.
Is being a "SPIRAL SPRING WINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPIRAL SPRING WINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPIRAL SPRING WINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPIRAL SPRING WINDER"
Job Number: 9667