Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains pin spindles and refills oil containers on yarn texturing machines: Inspects spindles previously removed from machines for wornout pin shafts and cracked or worn eyelet.
- 2) Discards spindles with wornout pin shaft.
- 3) Glues eyelet onto bottom of spindle shaft or inserts cleaned or new pinhead on spindle, using allen wrench, to repair or restore spindle.
- 4) Cleans spindle, spindle shaft, and inside of pinhead, using cloth and cleaning fluid.
- 5) Removes empty oil container from machine and fills container with oil from barrel, using hand pump.
- 6) Replaces container on machine when full.
- 7) Checks oil level in oil box and fills box with oil, using hand pump.
Is being a "SPINDLE REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPINDLE REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPINDLE REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPINDLE REPAIRER"
Job Number: 9653