Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in forging boat or track spikes from hot steel rods: Coordinates setting up of forge machines with set-up worker to ensure machines forge products of specified size.
- 2) Installs dies and adjusts guide stops in automatic forging machines, using wrenches, hammer, and pry bar.
- 3) Verifies dimensions of spikes, using gauges and rule.
- 4) Observes size, shape, and color of heated spikes and adjusts dies and guide stops to ensure production of spikes to manufacturing standards.
- 5) Repairs machines and conveyor system and replaces worn or broken parts, using wrenches, sledgehammer, pry bar, and chain hoist.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SPIKEMAKING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPIKEMAKING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPIKEMAKING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPIKEMAKING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 9650