Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles coils, poles, and fastening devices to rotor spider to build rotating field for motors and alternators: Aligns poles on spider and secures with nuts and lockwashers.
- 2) Slips coil over insulated core and bolts pole shoe in place over coil and pole piece.
- 3) Drills and taps holes to fasten clamps with bolts to secure connecting cable between coils.
- 4) Secures collector rings to shaft, using keys, bolts, and washers or presses rings to shaft, using hydraulic press, or heats rings, using portable gas oven and allows to shrink.
- 5) May cut, drill, and form copper and steel bar stock for leads and clamps, using electric drill, power saw, and forming fixture.
Is being a "SPIDER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPIDER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPIDER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPIDER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 9646