Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that fumigates incoming shipments of spices to kill insects: Stacks sacks, boxes, and cartons of spices in fumigating tank; or moves loaded pallet into fumigating room, using handtruck.
- 2) Starts exhaust pump or opens valve on carbon dioxide pressure cylinder to remove or force air from fumigating tank or room.
- 3) Pours specified quantities of liquid fumigants, such as ethylene oxide, into container in fumigating tank; or opens valve on pressure cylinder to admit specified amounts of gaseous fumigant into tank or room.
- 4) Opens ventilating valves and starts vacuum pump or blower to remove fumigants after specified time.
- 5) Removes spices from fumigating tank or room.
- 6) May be required to hold fumigator's license issued by local health department.
Is being a "SPICE FUMIGATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPICE FUMIGATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPICE FUMIGATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPICE FUMIGATOR"
Job Number: 9642