Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends powered belt-sanding machine that sands panels and flat wooden stock: Turns handwheel, moves lever, presses button, or flips switch to adjust clearance between sanding belt and feed bed, according to thickness of stock and depth of cut.
- 2) Starts machine and inserts end of stock between feed rolls that carry stock through machine.
- 3) Measures sanded stock to verify specified clearance between sanding belts and feed bed, using gauge, micrometer, or caliper.
- 4) May replace worn sanding belts.
- 5) May tend multibelt machine that does rough and finish sanding in tandem.
Is being a "SPEED-BELT-SANDER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPEED-BELT-SANDER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPEED-BELT-SANDER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPEED-BELT-SANDER TENDER"
Job Number: 9639