Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to prepare chemical solutions to meet customers' small-lot orders or special specifications, performing any combination of following tasks: Starts pumps and agitators.
- 2) Turns valves to admit and discharge chemicals to and from process vessels and to weigh tanks.
- 3) Observes scales and stops pumps when required weight is attained.
- 4) Mixes chemicals, according to proportion tables and prescribed formulas, in reaction vessel, and turns steam valves or sets thermostat to heat vessel to specified temperature.
- 5) Mixes prepared materials with precipitants to produce slurry in dissolving and precipitating tanks.
Is being a "SPECIALTIES OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPECIALTIES OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPECIALTIES OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPECIALTIES OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9634