"SPECIAL EFFECTS SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates, installs, and activates equipment to produce special effects, such as rain, snow, explosions, and other mechanical and electrical effects as required by script for television, motion picture, and theatrical productions: Reads script to determine type of special effects required.
- 2) Mixes chemicals to produce special effects, following standard formulas.
- 3) Constructs towers and similar objects used in making effects, using handtools and machine tools.
- 4) Fabricates parts for special effects from materials, such as wood, metal, plaster, and clay, using handtools and power tools.
- 5) Installs special effects, using handtools.
Is being a "SPECIAL EFFECTS SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPECIAL EFFECTS SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPECIAL EFFECTS SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPECIAL EFFECTS SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 9626