Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Recruits independent SALES AGENTS, INSURANCE in field and maintains contact between agent and home office: Selects SALES AGENT, INSURANCE, based on experience with other insurance companies.
- 2) Drafts contract between agent and company.
- 3) Advises agent on matters pertaining to conduct of business, such as cancellations, overdue accounts, and new business prospects.
- 4) May gather information for UNDERWRITER.
- 5) When working in life insurance, is designated Brokerage Manager.
Is being a "SPECIAL AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPECIAL AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPECIAL AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPECIAL AGENT"
Job Number: 9624