Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests encased storage batteries for air-tightness, using electric spark tester: Places frame of tester over battery container and presses plug terminal of testing apparatus to posts of battery.
- 2) Moves frame of tester over surface of container to detect leaks indicated by bright sparks emitted at contact points.
- 3) Examines assemblies for defects, such as uneven sealing, misplaced intercell connectors, and covers.
- 4) Attaches slip to rejected batteries indicating type of defect.
- 5) May stamp polarity symbols on posts, using hammer and dies.
Is being a "SPARK TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPARK TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPARK TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPARK TESTER"
Job Number: 9618