Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines to assist SPAR-MACHINE OPERATOR in making boat masts and transmission line crossarms: Raises one end of pole while SPAR-MACHINE OPERATOR raises other, using electric hoist.
- 2) Secures pole between tailstock and headstock of lathe by turning crank.
- 3) Inspects pole, and marks top with tacks.
- 4) Measures pole and saws pole to specified length.
- 5) Locates and bores boltholes, using car-mounted drill press.
- 6) Marks identifying data on end of spar, using crayon.
- 7) Rolls poles to and from work area, using peavey.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "SPAR-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPAR-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPAR-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPAR-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 9621