Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches fabric to frames for installation in embroidery machines: Clips garment piece to top of frame, pulls fabric taut, and clamps or pins overhanging material under frame.
- 2) Adjusts frame on machine and aligns needles and shuttle rails, using spanner wrench.
- 3) May pin applique cloth strips over spanned fabric.
- 4) May cut threads and excess applique material from embroidered garment section before removing pieces from frame.
- 5) May thread needles, replace depleted bobbins, and cut threads between needles and embroidered fabric.
Is being a "SPANNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPANNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPANNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPANNER"
Job Number: 9616