Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to assemble dip tubes and plugs used in plastic squeeze bottles: Places reel of plastic tubing onto spindle and feeds tubing through retaining wheels and channel to edge of razor blade.
- 2) Loads plugs into bowl on machine.
- 3) Pushes button to start machine that assembles tubes and plugs and ejects tube assemblies into tote box.
- 4) Removes filled tote box from machine.
- 5) Loosens and tightens razor blade holder to return blade to cutting position, using screwdriver.
- 6) Replaces dull and unusable blades.
- 7) Inserts dip tube assembly into plastic bottle containing water, and squeezes tube assembly to test for defects.
- 8) Adjusts machine to correct faulty operation.
Is being a "SPAGHETTI-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPAGHETTI-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPAGHETTI-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPAGHETTI-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9615