Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles lists of individuals or groups requesting space for activities in business establishment or institution and schedules needed facilities: Receives requests from company officials, staff, students, and community groups requiring space for activities.
- 2) Consults charts and records to determine space availability for dates and times requested.
- 3) Determines suitability of space for requested activities, such as sales meetings, lectures, film screenings, musical programs, and laboratory work, and assigns conference rooms, lecture halls, and other facilities.
- 4) Notifies program participants of location assigned.
- 5) Maintains schedules and records of available space, space used, and cancellations.
- 6) May requisition needed equipment, such as audiovisual aids, music stands, and additional seats.
- 7) May arrange for cleaning of rooms after use.
Is being a "SPACE SCHEDULER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SPACE SCHEDULER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SPACE SCHEDULER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SPACE SCHEDULER"
Job Number: 9613