Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects sheets of paper for processing defects, using sorting machine: Reads work order and notifies INDUSTRIAL-TRUCK OPERATOR to move specified type and quantity of paper from storage area to machine elevator platform.
- 2) Positions joggers and vacuum feeding mechanism according to size and type of paper, using handtools and ruler.
- 3) Starts machine and pushes button to raise elevator platform to feed level.
- 4) Inspects paper sheets moving over machine bed to detect defects and turns lever to eject defective sheets from machine.
- 5) Notifies INDUSTRIAL-TRUCK OPERATOR to remove skids of inspected paper and records production data, such as type paper, time, and quantity inspected.
Is being a "SORTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SORTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SORTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SORTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9604