Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to blend butadiene-styrene latexes together with processing oils, stabilizers, and other additives to produce various kinds of synthetic rubber according to formulas: Turns valves to connect pipelines from storage tanks to blending tanks or weigh tanks.
- 2) Starts pumps and agitators.
- 3) Turns valves to discharge blended materials from tanks into streams for coagulation.
- 4) Pumps latex into blending tanks to obtain specified mixtures.
- 5) Gauges tank or observes markings on side of tank to verify specified volumes of each type of latex.
- 6) Observes dials and pumps specified amounts of additive materials into weigh tanks.
- 7) Discharges additives into blending tanks.
- 8) Takes samples of blends for laboratory testing.
- 9) Records blend data in logs.
Is being a "SOLUTIONS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOLUTIONS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOLUTIONS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOLUTIONS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9586