"SOLDERER, TORCH I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills holes, indentations, and seams of fabricated metal products, using solder and gas torch: Prepares area to be soldered, using hand and powered tools, such as hacksaw, chisel, hammer, grinder, and wire brush.
- 2) Brushes acid solution onto area to clean area.
- 3) Moves oxyacetelene torch over area to heat acid and wipes surface, using cloth, to remove dirt and excess acid.
- 4) Rubs stick of solder on heated area and melts solder, using torch.
- 5) Smooths soldered area with alternate strokes of paddle and torch, leaving soldered section slightly higher than surrounding area for later filing.
Is being a "SOLDERER, TORCH I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOLDERER, TORCH I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOLDERER, TORCH I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOLDERER, TORCH I"
Job Number: 9577