Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dips metal parts into molten solder to bond them together, using any combination of following methods: Twists, crimps, clamps, or holds parts together and dips them into solder for specified time.
- 2) Removes and holds parts together until color indicates solder has set.
- 3) Dips parts separately and solders them together with hand iron, heating one part and pressing it against another, or placing clamped parts into furnace.
- 4) Clamps workpiece into fixture over solder pot and depresses lever to raise level of solder or lower workpiece into solder.
- 5) May dip units, such as radiator cores, using jib or crane.
- 6) May place solder bars into container and turn knobs to specified position to melt solder and regulate its temperature.
Is being a "SOLDERER-DIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOLDERER-DIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOLDERER-DIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOLDERER-DIPPER"
Job Number: 9580