Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies decorative steel, aluminum, and plastic tile to walls and cabinets of bathrooms and kitchens: Measures surface to locate center points and draws horizontal and vertical guidelines through them.
- 2) Brushes waterproof compound over plaster surfaces to seal pores.
- 3) Spreads adhesive cement over wall, using trowel or broad knife.
- 4) Positions tile on cement, following specified pattern.
- 5) Presses tile into cement.
- 6) Removes excess cement from joints between tile to clean finished surface, using damp cloth or cleaning compound.
- 7) Rolls sheet wall covering with hand roller to press into cement.
- 8) May wipe grout into joints of tile to seal them.
- 9) May be designated according to type of tile applied as Metal-Tile Setter; Plastic-Tile Layer.
Is being a "SOFT-TILE SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOFT-TILE SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOFT-TILE SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOFT-TILE SETTER"
Job Number: 9563