"SOFT-SUGAR OPERATOR, HEAD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends centrifuging and screening equipment that separate brown sugar crystals from syrup and sifts crystals to obtain powdered sugar: Sets spinning, washing, and steam cycles on automatic centrifuges, and resets cycles as necessary to attain specified color and quality of sugar.
- 2) Turns valves to regulate temperature and levels in mixers, surge hoppers, and supply bins.
- 3) Gives directions to workers packing sugar in bulk bags.
- 4) Ensures that containers are weighed, coded, and sealed according to specifications.
- 5) Keeps production records, and prepares reports as specified.
Is being a "SOFT-SUGAR OPERATOR, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOFT-SUGAR OPERATOR, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOFT-SUGAR OPERATOR, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOFT-SUGAR OPERATOR, HEAD"
Job Number: 9562