Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to make cleaning solution used in beer bottle-washing machines: Dumps specified bags of chemicals into mixing tank and adds measured amount of water.
- 2) Starts pump that transfers chemical solution to tank containing specified amount of concentrated soda.
- 3) Observes gauges and turns steam valve to heat solution to specified temperature.
- 4) Pumps used soda from washing machines into separators and settling and storage tanks to remove solid matter, clarify solution, and store solution.
- 5) Opens hoppers on settling tanks to dump solid refuse into trucks.
- 6) Connects hoses and starts pumps to transfer concentrated soda from tank car to storage tanks.
- 7) Washes separator, settling tanks, and floor, using hose.
Is being a "SODA-ROOM OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SODA-ROOM OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SODA-ROOM OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SODA-ROOM OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9559