Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to draw, face, and roll edges of tone holes of musical instruments, such as flutes and saxophones: Bolts mandrel for particular instrument to machine.
- 2) Brushes compound on drawing buttons and places them in holes in mandrel.
- 3) Places instrument body on mandrel with tone holes centered over drawing buttons and clamps it in place.
- 4) Places bushing over revolving shaft head to form drawing die for each sized tone hole and drawing button.
- 5) Moves controls to lower revolving shaft and screw it into button.
- 6) Starts drawing machine that raises shaft and drawing button to draw out tone hole.
- 7) Repeats operation for each tone hole.
- 8) Changes mandrel and attaches tools to trim and roll back top edge of tone holes.
Is being a "SOCKET PULLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOCKET PULLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOCKET PULLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOCKET PULLER"
Job Number: 9555