Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more machines that crush, screen, and pulverize soap solids and chips to form powder: Dumps soap chips into hopper of crusher, using shovel or chain hoist.
- 2) Starts equipment, observes operations, and stops machines when malfunctions occur.
- 3) Observes sifting of soap granules in power-driven shaker-screen and removes chunks for further grinding in crusher.
- 4) Places empty drum or bag under spout of pulverizer to receive soap powder.
- 5) Removes filled containers to storage area.
Is being a "SOAP GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOAP GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOAP GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOAP GRINDER"
Job Number: 9547