Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds soap bars into machine that reduces them to chips: Starts machine and conveyor belt.
- 2) Dumps soap bars onto conveyor belt or feeds them into machine hopper.
- 3) Observes operation of machine that automatically reduces bars to chips and discharges chips onto conveyor belt or into tray.
- 4) Routes soap chips by conveyor belt to drying room, or spreads chips evenly in trays and removes them to drying room.
- 5) May fill boxes with soap flakes or bars of soap.
Is being a "SOAP CHIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOAP CHIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOAP CHIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOAP CHIPPER"
Job Number: 9546