"SNUFF GRINDER AND SCREENER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that pulverize chopped tobacco into snuff and sift snuff through screens to remove oversized particles: Presses button to start hammer mill and observes operation of machine to ensure that tobacco is being pulverized into snuff, according to company specifications.
- 2) Pushes lever to start screener vibrating to sift pulverized snuff.
- 3) Picks up and rubs handful of snuff between hands to verify that oversized particles have been removed.
- 4) Adjusts hammer mill or changes filter on screener as needed, using handtools.
- 5) Observes flow of snuff through screw-type conveyor to ensure that sufficient amount of snuff is fed to packing machine from screener.
Is being a "SNUFF GRINDER AND SCREENER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SNUFF GRINDER AND SCREENER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SNUFF GRINDER AND SCREENER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SNUFF GRINDER AND SCREENER"
Job Number: 9541