Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends artificial snow making equipment of ski resort to produce artificial snow along ski trails: Rides chair lift or drives snow-terrain vehicle along ski trails to reach snow equipment.
- 2) Attaches hoses from snow equipment to nozzles of above-ground outlets for underground compressed air and water pipelines, using wrenches.
- 3) Turns outlet valves to adjust compressed air and water mixture to obtain desired snow spray.
- 4) Returns defective or frozen snow equipment to ski lodge for repair, using snow vehicle.
- 5) Repositions equipment periodically to direct snowfall to other sections of trail, or closes valves to shut off equipment when snow coverage is completed.
- 6) Cleans dirt and frozen snow from equipment, using handtools.
Is being a "SNOWMAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SNOWMAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SNOWMAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SNOWMAKER"
Job Number: 9539