"SMOKE AND FLAME SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates and controls smoke or flame and support equipment, such as self-propelled flamethrowers, smoke generators, and radio equipment, to provide smokescreen or flame support for military forces during combat or training: Observes terrain and weather conditions to determine location for smoke generators and smoke munitions.
- 2) Starts smoke generator to form smokescreen.
- 3) Observes smokescreen to ensure proper screening without interference to mission of adjacent friendly units.
- 4) Adjusts smoke generators as needed to obtain optimum quality and quantity of screening smoke.
- 5) Assists in loading flamethrower and on-vehicle weapons.
- 6) Moves firing controls and fire control instruments to operate and fire vehicular mounted weapons and self-propelled flamethrowers.
- 7) Moves driver controls to start, stop, and steer self-propelled flamethrower vehicles.
- 8) Receives and stores on-vehicle materials, such as rations, fuel, and ammunition.
- 9) Confers with squad or unit personnel to report observance of targets or other combat information, using visual signal, radio or telephone, in conformance with terminology and security procedures.
- 10) Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment and weapons, such as flamethrowers, radio equipment, and smoke generators.
Is being a "SMOKE AND FLAME SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SMOKE AND FLAME SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SMOKE AND FLAME SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SMOKE AND FLAME SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 9522