Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs warp yarn on loom when numerous threads are broken: Ties short piece of thread to each end of broken warp yarn and cuts off ends close to knot with scissors.
- 2) Draws repaired warp yarn through drop wires, heddle eyes, and reed dents, using reed hook.
- 3) Picks out filling yarn when defective weaving is observed, using fine metal comb.
- 4) Starts loom and observes operation to detect defective setup or weaving.
- 5) May start loom after warp change and repair breaks resulting from knots passing through drop wires, heddle eyes, and reed dents.
Is being a "SMASH HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SMASH HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SMASH HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SMASH HAND"
Job Number: 9521