Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs fractional-horsepower gasoline engines used to power lawnmowers, garden tractors, and similar machines, using handtools: Locates causes of trouble, dismantles engines, using handtools, and examines parts for defects.
- 2) Replaces or repairs parts, such as rings and bearings, using handtools.
- 3) Cleans and adjusts carburetor and magneto.
- 4) Starts repaired engines and listens to sounds to test performance.
- 5) Replaces engines on machine.
- 6) May be designated according to type of engine repaired as Lawnmower Mechanic.
Is being a "SMALL-ENGINE MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SMALL-ENGINE MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SMALL-ENGINE MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SMALL-ENGINE MECHANIC"
Job Number: 9520