Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inserts address tags into slots of mailsacks used for bulk mailing of subscription magazines and catalogs: Receives and deposits, in mailsacks, stacked or tied bundles of magazines addressed to same city or state.
- 2) Selects printed destination tag from labeled compartment of wall rack, and inserts tag into metal holder attached to mail bag.
- 3) Marks tag indicating to postal employees whether magazines in mailsack are all addressed to one city or to various cities within same state.
- 4) Notifies co-worker to tie, lock, and remove filled sacks.
- 5) Handwrites mail slot-tags when printed tags are not supplied for specified destination area, referring to list of postal terminals.
Is being a "SLOT-TAG INSERTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLOT-TAG INSERTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLOT-TAG INSERTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLOT-TAG INSERTER"
Job Number: 9512