Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts slots for attaching molding on tabletops, using portable power router: Pushes tabletop from pallet onto worktable.
- 2) Reads work order to ascertain dimensions and position of slot.
- 3) Selects and inserts router tool in chuck of router, using wrench.
- 4) Adjusts guide stop and base plate for depth and position of slot, using rule, and secures item in place, using wing nuts.
- 5) Positions router on tabletop with guide against edge and starts router.
- 6) Moves router around periphery of tabletop to cut slot.
- 7) Pushes slotted tabletop onto rollers of conveyor.
Is being a "SLOT ROUTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLOT ROUTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLOT ROUTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLOT ROUTER"
Job Number: 9511