"SLITTING-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SLITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR I performing any combination of following tasks: Positions roll of material, such as cardboard, felt, metallic foil, paper, plastic, rubberized sheeting, or textile fabrics, at rear of machine, using handtruck or cart.
- 2) Assembles cores, collars, and shafts on roll and positions roll in machine brackets, using hoist.
- 3) Places takeup tubes I of specified widths on rewind shaft.
- 4) Threads material over tension bar, between feed rollers, and under rotary blades and laps end of material around takeup tube.
- 5) Pushes finished roll to bench and removes shaft.
- 6) Separates pads by chopping at score-marks and prying pad from roll, using dividing iron.
- 7) Stacks and weighs pads and records weight and color of load.
- 8) Moves load to next process station or to storage, using handtruck.
- 9) May space cutting blades on machine shaft, according to width specified for strips, and turn setscrew to secure blades in position, using allen wrench.
- 10) May pack rewound rolls.
- 11) May move mill rolls from stock to machine, using handtruck or cart.
- 12) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "SLITTING-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLITTING-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLITTING-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLITTING-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER I"
Job Number: 9509